Not only is mold unpleasant to look at, but it’s also a very unhealthy house guest. Keeping your home cleaned and maintained can improve your odds of preventing mold, but that doesn’t completely prevent a mold infestation. Flooded carpets, leaky pipes and balmy temperatures can all create an ideal environment for mold to grow. If you believe you have a problem with mold, it’s time to call Restoration MD.
The experts from Restoration MD have received thorough training and are experienced in highly-efficient mold removal services. When we arrive at your home, we’ll assess the severity of your mold infestation. We’ll then get to work, making sure that mold is nowhere to be found in your house. In addition, we will perform necessary containment to prevent further mold contamination. Mold can be a health risk to your family, which is why we take our mold removal services seriously. Our number one priority is making your home a healthy environment once more. Call us ASAP for professional mold removal in the South Florida area.
Before our professionals arrive at your home, there are a few steps that you can take to avoid making your mold situation worse. Here are a few do’s and don’ts of mold remediation:
- Stay clear of all contaminated areas until a professional arrives.
- Keep any leaking water away from contaminated areas.
- Steam clean any contaminated carpets. Make sure the area is fully ventilated until it has dried completely. This should help keep mold from spreading.
- Don’t touch or attempt to clean up large amounts of mold growth. A disturbance like this could cause spores to spread in the air.
- Do not put bleach on mold. Not only does bleach release harmful dioxins, but also evaporates before killing viable spores and source colonies. More effective antimicrobial products are available.
- Don’t use fans on mold. This may cause mold spores to spread.
Contact Restoration MD now for immediate help with correcting your mold problems. Call us today at (561) 888-9102 to learn more about our mold removal services.